About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Claire. I am a 29 year old Bachelor of Business graduate! I love reading, travelling and hanging out with my husband! I am an aspiring mystery writer: currently my first novel is with my editor, I am editing the first draft of my second and third novel, and writing the outline for the forth novel of the same series. Information on my novels coming soon! Thank you for looking at my blog and i hope you enjoy!

Book Review: After She Wrote Him

After She Wrote Him

"Madeleine d'Leon doesn't know where Edward came from. He is simply a character in her next book. But as she writes, he becomes all she can think about. His charm, his dark hair, his pen scratching out his latest literary novel... 

Edward McGinnity can't get Madeleine out of his mind - softly smiling, infectiously enthusiastic, and perfectly damaged. She will be the ideal heroine for his next book. 

But who is the author and who is the creation? And as the lines start to blur, who is affected when a killer finally takes flesh?" 

After She Wrote Him is such an interesting concept! I really enjoyed the plot and this novel really pulls you into the world of Madeleine and Edward.

Overall, the novel was entertaining and kinda confusing. But while confusing it still pulled you in and kept you guessing.

The author Sulari Gentill's writing was amazing! She did such a great job developing interesting characters and every chapter made you not want to put this novel down. You really need to pay attention to what's going on to keep from being confused.

The only downside was the ending, unfortunately it left me feeling unsatisfied. But don't let the ending keep you from reading this wonderfully written masterpiece.

I highly recommend, i personally give this novel a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ star review. While the ending didn't do it for me the overall story of this novel left me a happy reader.


After She Wrote Him by Sulari Gentill 

Release Date: April 7, 2020 

Thank you to Poisoned Pen Press and NetGalley for providing me with a digital advanced copy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment