About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Claire. I am a 29 year old Bachelor of Business graduate! I love reading, travelling and hanging out with my husband! I am an aspiring mystery writer: currently my first novel is with my editor, I am editing the first draft of my second and third novel, and writing the outline for the forth novel of the same series. Information on my novels coming soon! Thank you for looking at my blog and i hope you enjoy!

Book Review: Between Realms


 Book Review: Between Realms

By Katie Emper 

Autumn, just another high school students in the many every year. She has an average life; her parents are divorced, her mom works almost all hours of the day. She doesn't know what she wants to do after high school except go to college with her bestfriend, Hannah, who recently moved away leaving Autumn alone. 

Autumn's dreams are nothing special, nothing that would stay with your throughout the day. Until a young man continues to show up. Ben captures Autumn like no other, he is adventurous and fun. Every night the two meet in the dream world changing everything. 

Between Realms is a beautiful written piece of work, this novel is adorable in so many ways. The relationship between Autumn and Ben is loving and is what dreams are made of. You can feel the love between the characters develop and become something outside of a dream. 

I really adore the character of Autumn, she gives herself a word to describe herself every day which I find to be relatable. I remember going to school thinking of the future, thinking that you're not good enough. But that all changes with someone who supports you and loves you, Autumn is so likeable and you cheer for her throughout the novel. 

I found the writing to be easy to follow and I really enjoyed the surprise ending. There are small hints to the ending throughout which I personally love trying to figure out. I think Emper did a great job explaining the emotions of the characters, I would like more of Autumns world outside of her dreams. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this light read! I gave this novel a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ review! Such a sweet, fun read!

Thank you Katie Emper for this advanced copy in exchanged for my honest review! 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment