About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Claire. I am a 29 year old Bachelor of Business graduate! I love reading, travelling and hanging out with my husband! I am an aspiring mystery writer: currently my first novel is with my editor, I am editing the first draft of my second and third novel, and writing the outline for the forth novel of the same series. Information on my novels coming soon! Thank you for looking at my blog and i hope you enjoy!

Book Review: Every Step She Takes

 Book Review: Every Step She Takes

By K.L. Armstrong


Genevieve is being the person she always wanted to be. She lives in Rome, neighbours aren't noisy, everyone is nice, and no one knows her past. 

But one morning after leaving for a few hours Genevieve returns and notices her door unlocked, she remembers locking it before leaving but maybe she didn't. 

But after second guessing herself, she finds a package addressed to a Lucy... a name she hadn't heard in a very long time. 

Every Step She Takes, Genevieve has been trying to keep a low profile for the last ten years. She's made every decision to keep her secret hidden, until the day she returns home after getting groceries and the door she swore she locked was unlocked. Checking her apartment, nothing looks out of the ordinary except for the package sitting on her table with a name she hadn't seen for ten years. 

I found this novel to be a classic Kelley Armstrong, well written and interesting concept. Without giving too much away, the story was intriguing. I found some of Genevieve's decisions questionable and the ending was easy to guess. But overall, the characters were fun and the plot really made you feel for Genevieve's story and what happened to her. 

I gave this novel a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ review, the story and characters were likeable! I would highly recommend if you are looking for an easy, cozy read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment